Wednesday, September 2, 2009.
Blogger is BACKKK!!!> 8:39 AM.
OMG!!! Rejoice, ppl!!! GUESS WHAAAT??????!!!!!!!!! BLOGGER IS BACK LAHH!!! I CAN UPLOAD PICS ALREADY!!! BEST KAPE??? HAHAHA.But! You know what??? I only discovered that Blogger is back when I've decided that I wanted to change over to Wordpress!!! I already created a Wordpress account, wrote a post, chosen a Wordpress layout for the blog... THEN THEN THEN... I msged Naf, asking her if Wordpress allows us to cross-post our past entries from Blogger to Wordpress. THEN THEN THEN... I decided to check Blogger out, see if the links are already working... THEN THEN THEN... To my surprise & amazement, THEY BLOODY ARE!!! Guess how excited I was when I found THAT out. HAHAHAHA.
Maybe you guys don't & wouldn't understand how damn bloody excited & happy I am right now. BUT, I DON'T CARE. HAHAHHAA. Guess what's the very 1st thing I did??? I quickly went over to create a new post & upload all the pics I have that I've been wanting post since like 2 weeks ago??????? HAHAHAHAHAA. I scared the links will suddenly create problems again & I'll be damn sad again. LMAO. I uploaded all the pics with a HUGE SMILE plastered across my face. HAHAHAHHAA.
DAMN HAPPY LAHH DEYYY. You guys gotta understand me right now. HAHAHAHAA. See??? I keep on laughing in this post right??? Coz I'm seriously HAPPYYYYYYY. HAHAHAHHAA. =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Okay. Firstly, I wanna warn you that this post will be DAMN LONGGG filled with PICTURES. HAHAHAHA. Like DUHHHH. =DDDDDDDD

Okay. One week of Blogger mess made me go really MAD. So I searched for all the different blogsites available & I came to this - Weebly! I created accounts at Weebly & Live Journal!!! Just to try out how they work & see which one I like to MAYBE change over to since Blogger was creating a LOT of problems that time. Weebly's layouts are soo NEAT & NICE but they let users customised their own style & ways of blogging - which I don't like. Coz you just have to drag tables, headers & stuff to the blog layout & everything has to be done all by yourself!!! I find it very troublesome & it's not user-friendly enough.
So I decided - Weebly OUT!!! And then I created an account at Live Journal. But still, can't put any songs there - which I think I don't mind already. But still, I have to learn all the different functions & stuff & yet again, it's not so user-friendly like Blogger is. (:

Oh btw, above consists of Weebly's functions that I said we have click & drag to our posts in order to customise them.

And then, still no blogsite that interest me to make me want to ditch Blogger. So... I decided to download the new 2007 Microsoft Office Pack that I just bought from school. It's seriously cheap lahh (just $20+++), compared to buying outside of school. & it consists of all Microsoft Office stuffs - which I likey very much. HAHAHA. & there's this Microsoft Office Groove 2007 which I STILL have no idea what it is. Haha. Anybody know? Enlighten me please.
Oh but I've no idea if this 2007 Microsoft pack is just for school, then after graduation have to return to the school, or we can still use it after graduation. But I think we can still use it after graduation since we paid for it & it's the student promotion pack anyway. =)
Oh. & before this, my laptop's Microsoft pack is of version 2003. So that's why I'm glad that I now have the 2007 pack! HEHEHE.
***
Ooooh. & guess what? I did 'spring-cleaning' on the 2nd day of Ramadhan!!! For my cupboard - like what I've said in one of my previous posts before. I was so satisfied with the outcome of my
NEAT & ORGANISED cupboard now. HEEEEE (: Ohh & below are some of the pics that I took while doing spring-cleaning. HAHAHA.

I found my old fullscap paper that I had used back in my secondary school days. The cover of the fullscap is filled with quotes that I like & scribblings by me. Hahaha. You know those days where you always
HAD to scribble something on your fullscap cover. I don't know why. It's the trend maybe. Haha.


& then I found this really cute, yet another old fullscap of mine. Still back during my Swiss days. Baby Bugs Bunny!!! So cute! Hehe.

& then, yet another fullscap filled with my scribblings. Hahaha. This has my name on it (: I love to those kinda things. Again, it was back in those days...

I found this family (minus my mum, who's taking the pic) photo in between the pages of my fullscap papers. That pic was taken when I was really young. But old enough as my youngest sis had already been born into this world (see the smallest kid!). Hahaha. Can't remember what age I was though.

AND THEN... I found THIS piece of paper. HAHAHA. There was that craze of Neopets back in my days between primary & sec school. HAHAHA. I was crazy about Neopets then. And you know those battles you fight between your neopets & other users'?? There's this function called Battledome. Remember??? Hahaha. I was reallyyy crazy about that & I actually wrote down all the weapons & shields that are on my wishlist so that when I have enough Neopoints, I could buy those weapons & equip them to my Neopets & thus, win more battles. HAHHAHAHA. Sounds super lame now, right??? But I was THAAAAT crazy back then. Soooo.... YA. HAHAHA. Told you wonderful memories flowed during my period of spring-cleaning my cupboard. HAHAHA.

Those with asterisks at the front were the MORE important weapons that I HAD to aim for & buy coz they serve more attacking damage to your opponents. HAHAHAHA. & those already highlighted, are the ones that I already owned (: LOL.

2 toy cars that I have in my cupboard for display. HAHAHA. But the cars can still be played. The red car already lost one door though. LOL. I preferred the red car to the blue one. But since last time, I loved both colours (;

2 Eeyore keychains that I get as birthday presents from people. I love Eeyore!!! Hahaha. & Pooh (:

I found this stack of Colour Poems that I did back when I was in Sec 2. There was this small group project where my group had to come out with Colour Poems.

My fav colour then ( & now still) was blue. So I created Blue Poem all by myself!!! SO PROUD OF ME! *gives myself a pat on my shoulder* LOL.

My group members for that Colour Poems project... No longer in contact with all of them except for Ai Kuen though. But I just found Farid through Facebook.

I also found musical scores from my band days. 1st stand, baby! All those high notes... Hhmm.. Don't think I can play the trombone anymore. Haha.. Diaphragm, ppl! Breathe through your diaphram!!! Remember that? Hahaha..

Trombone sketch done by my artistic sister. She loves to draw. She helped me with this for my Art. Hahaha.

& OMG. I still have this LOAN form thingy. How many years already. Haha. This loan form is for the loan of NCC 1st Uni from NCC HQ during my band days in sec school. It's for our band performances including those NCC Parades & stuff.. Love those days (:

I found this lahh!!! I was incharge of taking the attendance for the Higher Malay students for my batch during Malay lessons. Cikgu Zelda wanted to make sure we attended her Malay lessons (but just sit there & do our own stuffs while she taught the students taking Malay).

Hahaha. I still have this list of Peribahasa(s)! Found it crumpled somewhere in between papers. Haha. Those mugging days.

My 'O' level papers!!!
My Sec 2 class timetable!!!

My Sec 3 booklist!!! Wahahahaa...
A lot of rubbish in my cupboard, huh? But niceee memories (:

My PAE days...
Timetable for the 1st 3 months in PJC!

Even during my 1st 3 months there, I had already represented PJC in their Pantun competition lahh!!! & it's Nationals deyyy! Niceee times with Shahidah, Syakira & Anum... Creating pantuns (poems) & all...

Lastly, I found this
TWO DOLLARS MPH voucher!!! HAHAHAHHAA. & the voucher expired on 18 Jan 2007!!! But I only found it now - in 2009!!!
Baikkkk ahhh tuuuu! LMAO.