Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Wednesday, August 26, 2009.
Get your links working already!> 10:44 PM.

Seriously, I'm trying to stop myself from hurling vulgarities in this blog of mine. Lagik2 skrng nga bulan Ramadhan yang sungguh suci. How can Blogger be soooo inconsiderate. I wanna upload pics lahh deyy. Pleaseeee fix your 'Upload Images' links can??? I'm damn fed up lahh deyyy.

In the meantime, I don't know why but I cried just now. Ok, I'm lying. I know why I cried. But whatever lah. I don't wanna tell anybody why. Haish. Don't bother about me. I'm fine already I think. (:

Anyway, my new hobby is scrapbooking! I just started with my personal scrapbook in the afternoon today. (:

Dum dee dum. Ok. Bye, ppl. Blogger is sooo boring when I can't post any pics up. SIGH.