Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Saturday, August 22, 2009.
Exams are OVERRRR!!!> 2:02 AM.

Exams are overrrr!!! Yippee x 1 billion! LOL. Today was the last of my 3 papers - Consumer Behaviour. I hope my mugging pays off when the results are out in one or two months time. There were some questions I didn't know how to do though & I left them blank ahh coz I don't have enough time to complete it uhh. I don't have enough time for all 3 papers. Haishh. I don't get it how Ezzati manages to finish her paper about half an hour earlier every single time!! Seriously seyy.
So anyway, after exams, hanged around with Ezzati first. Then with Dama, her friend, Azie, & my sayang. Hehe. Gosh. That'a a first calling you that here. Haha. Touched? LOL. Okayz, anyway, today is a happy day because of many different reasons (:

Anyway, wanted to post this sweet-mee-weeet (HAHAHA!) poem written by my sweeet boyfriend here. Okay, maybe that's a bit exaggerating. HAHAHA.

Anyway, sayang, first & foremost, you left out the 'e' in 'Somthing' (the title of your note). Hahahaha. Sorry! I just had to point THAT out. HAHA. I'm very particular abt spelling uhh. :P

Ohk. So I finally presented him with his birthday gift that I had bought like 2 weeks ago. Haha. A Dale soft toy! Coz his nickname is Dhil. So apparently Dhil = Dale (in English). HAHA. Main hentam je lahh. LOL.

Oooh & he loves it much (:

Who says guys don't like soft toys?? (;

I love hugging the soft toy!! Was reluctant to give him the soft toy at first. LOL. No lahh. Still have to give him whaaat. It's his birthday gift from me. Haha.

I was laughing damn hard when he placed the straw to the mouth of the soft toy. HAHA. It was darn funneh okayy. Understand? If not, NEHMIND. Heh!

Presenting... Dale Junior!!! HAHAHAHA. He's the one who came up with the name. LOL. Cute, right? I mean the soft toy. HAHAHA.

<3