Tuesday, August 25, 2009.
Blogger = BITCH> 4:18 AM.
Blogger's been a serious bitch! I've been wanting to update my blog since yesterday afternoon but the links to add image to the blogpost just doesn't work!!! I can only write things for my blogposts but i can't freaking post pictures up!!! Damn you.
I have a whole load of pics to upload coz I actually spring-cleaned my study table & my cupboard & I found some things which I haven't been seeing for the past years & I actually pics of them . Haha. Memories flashed through my mind while spring-cleaning. My cupboard was initially full of books & well, it still is. HAHA. It's just that it looks
NEATER now okayyy. (:
Anyway, guess why I'm up at this hour??? C'mon! Guess why!! Hahaha. I'm actually watching Liverpool vs Aston Villa on Football Channel right now & the score is siding Villa. Liverpool are 2-0 down at the moment. jkhkjfhkjashckshcksnckjsnccnsncslcbb. How the freak did that happen??
GRRRRR. C'mon, Reds. You can't win the Title with these kind of results. Especially that it's just the 1st 3 games of the new EPL season.
GAHHHHHHHH. Why is everything so against me? LOL.
Anyway, I'm meeting him tmr! Hehe. Can't wait. He could book out from camp yesterday. So I don't have to wait till end of the week to meet him. Haha.
THAT'S something to be happy about (: