Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Friday, July 10, 2009.
I MISS SWISS WINDS BADLY <3> 11:14 PM.

This is Swiss Winds early this year performing for the 57th NCC COC POP at NCC HQ. I don't think I recognise all these new band members. Coz I haven't visited band since I graduated back in 2006! Gosh. That's veryyy long ahh. What a bad senior I am. When I graduated back then, I had told myself that I would visit the band occasionally. Oh gosh. Now how? If I were to visit Swiss Winds now, would it be awkward? Damn. Haha.

Anyway, I miss all those drills, turning, marching, playing of the NCC Song while marching in & out. Playing Allied Honour, NCC March, performing for NCC events, performing in public as a band, etc... Damn. Now I really really do miss Swiss Winds <3

Swiss Winds performing as Contingent Band for SYF 2006 Opening Ceremony @ the National Stadium where we were told that that would be the last time for any performances before the Stadium closes down. Now the National Stadium has not yet been demolished. LOL =.=

I miss playing Glenn Miller with Swiss Winds!!! It was one of my fav musical pieces during full band prac! All those movements & dancing that we did with our instruments.... Damn fun!!!