Friday, June 26, 2009.
Vivo. Transformers. Guitars.> 12:40 PM.
I miss Watsons ppl!!! Ahaha.. So on wednesday was 'Hang Out With Watsons Ppl Day'! Hee. Met Nurul then both of us went to Cityhall to meet Maya!! It's been a few months since I last saw her. I wanted to go to Watsons HQ to surprise her & maybe meet some of my other Watsons colleagues while I was there for IPP. But we were late so just meet her at Funan for lunch. IPP is a highlight of your poly life if you are in polytechnic. Do treasure your days there. LOL (;
Anyway, we had a good catching up session at McDonalds. Talked about our lives and how we have been. But Maya had to go off earlier. :( Took a few pics before she went off. But the pics are still with her so I can't post up any pics yet. Hehhs.

Next, Nurul & I decided there was no time to travel to Shaw Lido & watch
Hannah Montana: The Movie coz the show's at 12.45pm but we were still at Funan Mall at 12.30pm! Haha.. so too bad.. I would have to buy the vcd instead when it comes out. Coz Hannah Montana is no longer showing at any cinema!! Only left
THAT last timing at 12.45pm at Shaw Lido. HAHA. So... in the end, we went to
VivoCity & watched
The Taking of Pelham 123 & shopped shopped shopped!!! :/ Hehhs.
I bought 2 dresses from Forever 21 & I love them both!! =DThursday.
Met up with Fadhil in the morning to have breakfast at KFC. Was still sleepy but I managed to survive the whole day. HAHA. Don't feel bad about it ehk, Dhil. LOL. Oh btw, it was my 1st time trying the KFC breakfast meal. Not bad! Go try if u haven't. Watched Transformers after that. The movie was reallyyy great! Go watch, ppl!! You won't be disappointed, especially if you like action-type movies (:

He had to book in at 2 so after the movie, met up with Nafisah & we went to explore town together. LOL. We literally explored. HEH. First, went to Plaza Singapura. I wanted to find the scrapbook shop that 'Jus' showed on TV. Then Naf said she ever remembered there was a shop selling scrapbook materials & stuff at Plaza Sing. So THAT was why we went there in the 1st place - to search the scrapbook shop. WAHAHA. We searched every level but to no avail. We concluded in the end that the shop had probably closed down. HAH!

I did went to the Yamaha store though. I want to buy a guitar. An acoustic guitar. Yamaha was having their Great Sale. The lowest price for an acoustic guitar was $190 but I thought that was quite expensive too so I put that on my PENDING LIST. LOL.
Lagik2 I don't know how to play a guitar yet & the ways to keep it in good condition. Later spoil, how? Heh. So I guess I'm gonna research more on guitars first before I actually buy one. But if I happen to find one with reasonably good price (like maybe below $100), i might just buy one. Haha. Or I would probably find someone who
owns a guitar &
ask that person to teach me how to play a guitar before I own one myself. Hhmm. Seems to be a good idea, huh? (;
K anyways, Naf & I decided to walk from Plaza Sing all the way to Orchard Stn. It's not that far anyway. We walked there before. It was fun. We get to talk & joke all the way there. Haha. On the way there, we discovered this music store selling music scores and books & all things related to music. The store's really cool! Hehe.
We then browsed around at Borders. & it was there where I ACCIDENTALLY hit a guy's butt. LOL. OMG, it was so embarassing lah. But we apologised to each other after the incident. Malay guy some more & he was one of the staff there. LOL. So paisey. HAHAHA. But his fault also what. Saw me walking there then still walk there for what. LOL LOL. But seriously, it was BY ACCIDENT. It wasn't on purpose, ehk. Heh.