Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Tuesday, June 9, 2009.
Life is like a dice.> 11:19 PM.


I'm feeling tired right now... I'll update about the 1E3/2E3 (2003/2004) class gathering that we had on Saturday tmr kayy..
~
Anyway, my grandma has already been discharged from the hospital yesterday! Alhamdulillah. Kinda miss her <3
~
I've gotten back my results for CRM ICA 1! It's the write-up on our Best & Worst Service Encountered... & I got a 79 out of 100! B+! Kinda happy with it. But when you think about it, just 1 more mark to 80 & it'll be A!! GAHHHH.