WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:
Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.
I don't think it could work out between us.> 12:45 PM.
I feel like I'm a cruel person. I made a guy feel happy & sad on the same day. Dinner was great, really. All the times spent with you. All the things you did for me just to make me happy - I really appreciate them all. But sometimes, it just doesn't work out like how you want it to be.
I didn't plan to say anything yesterday... but when you told me you love me, I just thought I had to say it before your feelings get any stronger and then it would be more difficult to say it to you. I just can't be more than friends with you. I couldn't feel the spark. I tried to like like you. You know that, didn't you? I told you I would give myself some time to like you. But I just don't feel it. So I think it's better to say it to you now, or else you might get hurt more. I'm sorry, Dhil. Sorry for making your day from great to worst. I hope we can still be friends though, although I know it's tough for you. It's okay.
***
"That's the thing with you girls... korg tk nk lebih tapi layan lebih.."
I don't know why but this sentence has been on my mind ever since Afiq said it to me. It kept me thinking. It's kinda true, isn't it - the statement? Do you think it's because we, girls, care for those around us too much sometimes? We don't want to hurt them. But somehow, we just end up hurting them.