Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Monday, June 22, 2009.
Going out everyday = tiring> 1:14 AM.

This is what I did today:
  • I was planning to sleep the whole morning & wake up late but my mum woke me up & asked if my siblings & i wanted to go cycling.
  • So in the end, we went to Pasir Ris Park & cycled there.
  • It was my 1st time to cycle using the double-bicycle. The one where there's front & back cycler. Get what I mean? LOL. Oh & it was fun! I cycled the front one. Coz my sis can't cycle the front one! Ahaha.. Quite difficult at first.. but I got the hang of it (;
  • My family went to Changi Airport's Swensens to have our lunch (:
  • Walked around Terminal 2 & 3... we always do that after eating at the Swensens there.. LOL. To cool down our stomach lahh.. Ahaha..
  • I was super full!
  • Reached home already almost 4pm..
  • Took a bath, did my prayers, choose what clothes to wear, get ready to go out again...
  • When it's almost 5pm, left my house to go to Tampines.. Yes! TAMPINES!!! Wahaha..
  • Huda invited us to her house for NYPMSN gathering! We had our dinner there! Yummy!!!
  • Damn full again. Argh. But alhamdulillah.. ahaha..
  • Caught up with NYPMSN peeps on our lives, etc..
  • Took a few pics.
  • We all left Huda's house around 9.15pm..
  • I reached home at almost 11pm. 1 hour plus journey, beb!
  • While in the train, I made friends with some couple's baby! Ahaha.. he was uber cute! & he even gave me a flying kiss & a 'bye-bye' before he went off with his mum & dad. He even asked me, "Nak gi maner?" AHAHA. SO CUTE LAH SEYY. He then held my index finger & kissed it, before smiling up to me. AHAHA. LOVE THE BABY, MAN. =D

Everyone who came for the gathering @ Huda's house..

The other day when we had the Sembang2 NYPMSN at Blk S... Amalia!

***

I'm feeling super tired right now. It's sooo tiring to go out every day. & that's what I've been doing these past few days. I have plans every day! Ahaha. Which is good. And bad. Haha.

Sorry, guys. Supposed to go recce Bukit Timah Nature Reserve with you guys tmr. But I got an sms from Siti at the last minute, saying there's project discussion tmr at 12pm. Heh. Have fun, recce-ing!

LOL. I realise I always type out messages for people on my blog without even knowing if they read my blog or not. HAHA. But who cares. Just type out je lah. Haha.