



| % | |
|---|---|
| Openness | 69% |
| Conscientiousness | 69% |
| Extraversion | 69% |
| Agreeableness | 50% |
| Neuroticism | 56% |
This season's finale results show was the BEST EVER. Lots of wonderful singers. & all the comedy they did during the finale. From Bikini Girl to Kara stripping to Tatiana's drama self. Kris Allen duet of 'Kiss A Girl' with Keith Urban was fantastic! Adam's performance with KISS was rocking too! I love this season =D It doesn't matter who won. I'm 100% sure both of them will be megastars! =)Check out at 0:20! Cuteness. Haha. Hug attack from Kris to Adam x)

Anyway, Ezzati lent me 'P.S. I Love You' VCD & I just watched it. It's soooo touching - I cried at many parts. LOL. It's a seriously wonderful movie. Now I even feel like buying the VCD for future viewing. HAHAHA. The movie's really good *thumbs up!*I feel like there's lots of things I wanna blog about but I don't really know what I wanna blog about. Ever had that feeling?
I'mma just gonna sink myself into watching videos on Kris Allen & do what all Kris fans do. HAHA. (:
OHYA! I ALMOST FORGOT. I ALREADY BOUGHT LIVERPOOL MATCH TICKETS TO WATCH THE LIVERPOOL TEAM VS SINGAPORE ON 26TH JULY!!! IM FEELING DAMN EXCITED. =D