Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Sunday, May 17, 2009.
Ice cream for 2/3 weeks straight!!!> 11:48 PM.

Okay. So Thursday morning was total crap. I was totally pissed off uh. I hate the Retail teacher since I was in Year 2. I don't like the way she teach & all. & then today, something happened & I was totally f***ed up with her. & I even threw my anger at Dipak. Poor thing he. Sorry lah. But I was kinda pissed off with u & your group too. If u knew your group have not yet completed your retail blog & whatever it is, then u guys jolly well know that u are supposed to bring your own laptop to complete it. So what if yours & Siti's laptops crashed. The rest of your group members leh? TAKE NOTE: Your group is the only group in class that has 5 members! The other 3 can't bring laptop ahh? AT LEAST one of u can bring right? Haish. My group still has to do ours too, right?
~
Anyway, Thursday was our girls outing. But Ezzati didn't come to school in the morning. So we met after that. Siti & I went to have our lunch at Pizza Hut at Lucky Plaza. Yummy! I've been loving Pizza Hut these days! LOL. Ezzati joined us afterwards. After her lunch, we went to Far East Plaza & after some window-shopping, we went to the ice cream shop Ezzati has been telling me about at the Basement. It was sliced ice cream - not the usual ice cream which we get. It was darn niceeeee! I soooo wanna go back there & eat the ice cream again! But not so soon. After NAPFA perhaps? LOL.
Mine! It's called Hot Chick! Haha. I love bananas!! There's chocolate sauce & caramel too! Mmmm (:
Ezzati's! I think it's called First Kiss? Haha. She loves strawberries.
Siti's! It's customised. It's grape plus bananas.

Friday was a slacking day for us. 2 lectures in the morning. Started at 9AM. Ended at 11AM. & then we had 3 HOURS of BREAK!!! Till 2PM. So since Siti & Ezzati wanted to send their Acer laptops to the Acer office there for repair, & Hazel wanted to collect her laptop, we travelled all the way to Jurong & took a shuttle bus that took us around the industrial areas. Tu lahhh... told u guys to buy Fujitsu laptops in Year 1, don't want right... Hahaha. Ok. So... after sending the laptops for repair, we went to IMM for our lunch at Bagus foodcourt. By the time we finished eating, it was already like 1PM plus? If we are to reach school by 2PM, of course, we would be late already. Haha. So we didn't go for Marketing Research class in the end. All of us didn't do his tutorial. He gives us the answers for the tutorial anyway. So anyway, bought some stuff at Daiso... walked around IMM... window-shopped again. I finally banked in my pay cheque! Haha. But effective only next Monday :( Haha. Anyway, met Fadhil after that. Watched Star Trek! Yay! Chris Pine!! So cute! Haha.
I was craving for this for weeks!! Finally... I bought the triple bundle pack of Kinder Bueno from my school's Cheers! Wahahaa. Another one of my favs chocolate - totally irresistable! =)
AND I wanna put this pic here =D
CHRIS PINE!! <3!
Saturday had this Taklimat thing for the Year One malays in NYP. I became the usher. Haha. It was held at LTS-1. I love Engineering School lecture theatres! They are so big & comfy! So unlike our Business School lecture theatres. LOL. Complain! LOL. Met Naffy after that. Miss her! Love her! Haha.. ATTENTION SMDN!! When's our outing ahhhh??? It's been months since we had one :(
Anyway, thanks for the Carebear, ya? Love it (: