Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Wednesday, May 20, 2009.
500th blog post!> 1:15 AM.

Even though you feel close to that person, sometimes that person's attitude might just piss u off. And that's just how I'm feeling right now. Well, nobody's perfect of course. But still... if you are close to that person, then it'll be difficult coz you won't know who else to tell this to. You can't tell it to certain people coz they might not understand how you feel. And then suddenly, you feel like you are all alone. All your anger and sorrows are still clamped up inside of you. But you just can't share it with somebody. It sucks. This feeling sucks.
~
This is my 500th post since I started blogging using this blog. I didn't know I had blogged so much. This post should have been special. Isn't it the 500th? But what the hell. I'd started this post off with a sad note. Bleah. This should be a celebration for my 500th blog entry! Ok. Maybe. Kris. Allen. will. do. the. trick.

I want a guitar. An acoustic guitar. And I wanna learn how to play it someday. I'm darn serious about this.

Kris Allen singing 'Heartless' on American Idol


@ Yahoo! Video

I can't get enough of this song & this performance <3