Sunday, April 5, 2009.
I haven't quit blogging yet!> 1:05 PM.
Here's what happened for the past 2 weeks:
It was my bro's birthday on the 22nd March and we went to the Singapore Flyer & then to VivoCity for our super late lunch at Pastamania. & I met Siti at Vivo!!! Mann.. it's been soooo many weeks since we last met! We haven't met each other since attachment started! Coz I'm working in the office while works at Sasa at VivoCity. Her working hours are not fixed & she even works on weekends! We just couldn't get a time to meet! So anw, she saw me at Vivo first & shouted my name. Haha. We've got lots of things to talk about but she was going for her lunch with her colleague while my family had walked so far away already by the time I finished talking to Siti. Hahaha. I miss her!!!
Hhmm... ok. Let's talk about work. I'm not supposed to talk about work stuff here so I won't. Just that so far 3 of those colleagues that I became quite close with at work, have left/resigned. First was Wawa... then Amy just left on 27th March... & now also Nurul/Huda (aka Dada) on 31st March. Wawa is now studying again while Huda is enjoying her holiday and she plans to continue studying too. Amy went overseas to have a goood holiday. It was either to Switzerland or New Zealand. I can't remember. Haha. But a holiday! I'm craving for that right now!! I don't have any holidays until like August or what. Still very long. School starts again right after attachment. If there's a break, it's probably just 1 week at most. :(
Wawa & me
We ate at Pastamania during Wawa's last day coz she had been wanting to eat there. Haha.
blur pic ahh...
Amy & me
Huda & me

The one at the left... she's working there on a contract I think... she just got her 'A' level results this year... so about my age..

On Huda's last day... we ate at Swensens! Wawa came to join us..
Anyway, I just watched 'Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2008 - Live from Edinburgh Castle Esplanade'. It's the DVD my uncle lent me like sooo many weeks ago but I don't seem to have the time to watch it. Hehh. Now that I've watched it, I'm missing band!!! I miss playing my instrument & being in a band. I know that I've said this so many times but really, I really miss band & the wonderful songs we played. It was soooo long ago since I last heard a band play. & watching this DVD, it brings back the memories. & the bands that performed for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2008 were awesome!!! Get it right - military bands!! So they marched while playing their instruments & even danced while playing!!! How cool is that?!! I miss doing drills during band practices & marching with our instruments & all those turns we did ------- OH I REALLY MISS THOSE BAND DAYS! (:
Friday was a horrible day thanks to a friend who doesn't consider my feelings while letting her feelings known. Would I still call her my friend?
Luckily, I've wonderful colleagues who cheered my day up after that incident.
Saturday (yesterday) was pleasantly surprising. Ask me yourself if u wanna know.