Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Sunday, April 26, 2009.
Attachment's over! [160209 - 240409]> 4:38 PM.

IPP (Attachment) in Year 3 @ Watsons HQ ~ [[160209 - 240409]]

Friday (240409) was my last day of attachment at Watsons HQ. Time flies really fast, ehk? Back to school tmr! In fact, I'm already officially Year 3! Real fast. April 2010 & I'm gonna be graduating from polytechnic & then either off to working life or continue my studies at Uni.. Sometimes I wish I was 17 again. Being 19 means this is your last year of being in the teenage years & that u're reaching 20 & just the digit '20' is already freaking me out. Coz I still feel childish for my age sometimes. Haha. But there's always a child in every one of us; whether u believe it or not.

End of attachment doesn't mean the end of thinking about attachment. Coz I've IPP report to do!!! & I've done absolutely nothing yet! Plus it's due this Thursday (30th April)!!! I've no idea how I can complete it. Once school starts, I'll busy again. Damn. I shall stay at home on Wednesday & complete my IPP report! If u didn't know, I've NO SCHOOL EVERY WED!! Coz there're no lessons for me on Wednesdays. Shiok, ehk?? Haha. Alrightey. Pics time! Look below!
Me & Ming Hong [aka Ray] (:
Both of us were on attachment there!
I was in the Merchandising Dept while & he's in the HR Dept!
Actually, there was another one.. Mandy.. but she was transferred halfway to Lucky Plaza's Watsons store!
Both of us agreed we really had fun there! We learnt a lot of stuff while we were there (:
This pic was taken right outside the office.

I was reallyyy craving for Swensens ice-cream - their Hazel Daze (the one at the centre)!!! & their Breaded Chicken! LOL.

So... Kak Zarah, Maya, Huda (she came back!) & me - the 4 of us - we had lunch at Swensens @ Funan IT Mall (:
Yummy-licious!

Me & Huda [aka Nurul too] =)

Maya (the receptionist) & me (:


Me & Jowena


Sun & me


Zenice & me


Siti Zarina & me


Me & Wei Ni (:


Hana & me (:
She's Indonesian btw. I like the way she speaks! Hahaha. & of coz, I try to speak with a lil of that Indonesian accent when I'm talking with her! Haha!


Me & Kui Fung
She's Indonesian too! Hehe..


Yay!! The 4 of us! From left: Maya, Kak Zarah, me & Huda!

Very fond memories we have indeed. I will definitely not forget any of those crazy times - sharing stories of our lives & experiences, gossipping, telling crazy jokes to one another even if it wasn't funny [LOL!]... Indeed, our age differences doesn't hinder any of these.. We had formed a bond as time goes by. & I'm very sure we will not lose contact.. well, at least not for these few years to come. Haha.

I will cherish our friendship we had there & may our friendship lasts forever!

& thanks for the gift u guys gave me! =D


Okay. Last pic for today's post! ME of coz! LOL xD Will not forget the different tables/places I have to keep moving throughout my attachment period... from Wawa's (now Jowena's) table > to Huda's table > to Supply Chain's table > back to Amy's table > & THEN back again to Supply Chain's (used to be Kui Fung's) table. LOL!!!

Anyway! I don't have a pic with my supervisor, Evon, yet!!! :(

One day I'll come back (probably when I come back to collect my April's pay) & take pic with her?? HAHAHA! x)