Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Sunday, March 15, 2009.
I shall rmb 140309!!!> 11:51 PM.

Man Utd 1 - 4 Liverpool

Yup! That's the score for last night must-see match! I'm darn happy alright! Hehe. When was the last time u see Man U lose by such a huge score at Old Trafford? & when was the last time u see Van Der Sar concede 4 goals at Old Trafford?? Such a rare sight indeed. LOL. I love watching the match last night. & even though Man U might still win the EPL title at the end of this season, we (Liverpool fans) have something to be proud of. Double wins against Man U & Chelsea this season shows that Liverpool are at their very best at the moment. Not forgetting the 4-0 (5-0 on aggregate) thrashing of Real Madrid just on Wed. This calls for a celebration! Indeed, I'm proud to be a Liverpool FC fan! :D

Ok. So yesterday (14th March) was a really great day for me! I woke up at 6AM plus without my alarm clock nagging at me! I put on my jogging shoes & ran the treadmill 1st thing in the morning & I felt damn good! I baked Marble Chocolate Cheesecake (for the birthday gathering at my Uncle's house in the late afternoon/evening) after a longgg break from baking (due to my busy life)! I went to Queensway Shopping Mall with Nafisah to get my 1st ever S-N-E-A-K-E-R-S!!! I went to my Uncle's house & enjoyed some real gooood food; cooked & prepared by my bestest-cum-angmoh-Uncle (it was a birthday celebration of the March babies - my Aunt Midah, my cousin, my bro & my youngest sis) in the evening!! I watched the highly-talked-about Man Utd vs Liverpool match at night with my whole family!! & the best part was - LIVERPOOL WON 4-1!!! & then, I couldn't sleep even though I was really tired.. probably due to my being 'high' after the match.. I was online till 4AM in the morning! LOL.

I do loooove yesterday! =)))
& I love my sneakers to bits & pieces! Haha. It's red & black btw. I love this 2 colours. (:
& thanks so muchhh Naf for accompanying me to Queensway! They really do have good bargains & varieties!

& today, my family celebrated my youngest sis's (Hazirah) 10th birthday at Swensens! Her birthday falls on the 14th actually. Ok, wait. Before u go "Swensens AGAIN??" Hahaha.. I'll say that the birthday girl/boy always gets to choose where he/she wants to eat at. It just so happens that it's always at Swensens. LOL!

I can't wait for Singapore Flyer next Sunday!!!