Monday, February 2, 2009.
My 19th Birthday celebration during CNY [260109]> 11:26 AM.
Last Monday was one heck of a memorable day!!! It was my 19th birthday & of coz the best part - presents! Hahaha.. Ok so on that day, I actually wanted to go bowling coz I've never bowled before so I wanted to give it a try. My mum had checked earlier on the net that it's gonna be open on public holidays too. However, when we reached the bowling alley at the Bukit Batok there, a sign says it's closed! Sad ahh.. hahaha.. So we went back into the car & thought of where else to go.. Since it's public holiday, there's not much choices to go & when I thought of it, there weren't much places to go in S'pore anyway.. S'pore is so small! I wanted to go to the zoo!!! But since we've been invited to my uncle's house later, so we don't have much time for zoo. In the end, we went to West Coast Park & strolled there & take in the fresh air..
At West Coast Park... C'mon! Breathe in... Breathe out... FRESH AIR, ppl!!! LOL x)

When it was about 12PM, my uncle called to say the food is ready & we can visit his house already! Hahaha.. My uncle loves to cook btw!! & he cooks delicious food!!! I especially like his butter prawns!! & he always makes it a point to cook us butter prawns whenever we visited his place as he knew we love them! Hehe.. Well, for that day, my uncle prepared us Nasi Minyak! He said it was his time trying to cook it! But whoa... the food's good!! He's a natural cooker, i tell you!
When I stepped into his house, I was greeted by birthday wishes & greetings by him & his family. I didn't know my uncle knew my birthday! My mum must have mentioned it to him! Haha.. & since there were no birthday cakes around due to all the cake shops closed on public holidays, he & his wife gave me a cupcake!! Hahaha..
This is the cupcake!! (:
At my uncle's house...

My uncle gave me a black Adidas watch!!! Love it! So now I have 2 Adidas watches! Hahaha.. He told me there's another surprise present for me but not ready yet.. LOL! He'll send it to my house when it's ready! Hahaha.. SUSPENSE! Ooooh! I loike! x) Wonder what it is... Hhhmm..
I had received lots of my fav gifts ever this birthday! & a lot of them were Liverpool & Torres stuffs! Yeeehaaa! Hahaha.. My bro even bought me Taylor Swift's Fearless album & Demi Lovato's Don't Forget album!!! Love both CDs to bits!!! Especially Taylor Swift's! Her songs are sooo beautiful & inspiring! The lyrics too! I'm always motivated to write my own lyrics whenever I listen to hers! Here are some of my other presents! Check it out, yo!
My sis designed this card especially for me! Heeeeeee.... =))) She's great in art btw.

a LIVERPOOL pillow!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so muchhh!!! =DDD Love my sis! Haha..

I received 2 shirts! One was Liverpool jersey - but instead of the word 'Carlsberg' on it, it says 'Liverpool'! =D The other jersey was this - an Adidas jersey with TORRES & No. 9 ironed on on it!!! =D Love both of them!! Wheeee =)))
So my birthday celebration continued on the 2nd day! Hahaha.. Since it was the 2nd day Chinese New Year, many places are still closed. But the bowling place at Bukit Batok has already reopened! So we went BOWLING!!! Yay!!! I ranked 3rd among my family members after 2 games! My parents were the 1st 2. Haha. I think I wanna go bowling again right after my exams!! It's soo FUN! =)
I think my 19th birthday is one of the most memorable days I'll remember forever... =D
& THANKS TO ALL who wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =D
& all those surprises!! Thanks much much!! Love them all!
Ooooh! & some more pics during my birthday celebration at Swensens!
I love this pic! Sisters love! =)