Sunday, February 22, 2009.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was magnificent!!!> 10:24 PM.
I watched
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Nafisah yesterday at GV Marina & it was
oh-so-AWESOME!!! I love the movie to bits!!! There are especially certain parts in the movie which I really like! I don't understand why most of my friends said the movie is boring & not worth it to watch.
WHERE GOT??????????!!! Even ChannelNewsAsia reviewed & starred the movie as just 2 out of 5 popcorns???!!! Wassup with that??!! The movie's damn
MAGNIFICENT, okay? Don't try & argue that with me! &
Brad Pitt was
oh-so-HOTTT!! (:
"We are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss."
"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go."
"Benjamin, we’re meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?"
I bought bracelets again!!! This time from Topshop. They're having this half-price sale or something & me, being a bracelets/bangles-addict, totally can't resist the temptation to buy them!!! Goshhh. That section was Buy 2 Get 1 Free. & I bought 2 bracelets & got the button brooch for free. Button brooch!! Hehehe. I wanted that as a souvenir after watching the Ben Button movie earlier! Wahahaha xD