WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:
Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.
1st week of attachment is over. Now left with 9 more weeks to go... Still a long way to go. :( Don't really like attachment larhh. Haha. I think working life is dull & boring. In general. Hah. That's what made me decide that now I wanna study for as long as possible before I eventually start working. Haha.
Tmr work again... I'm getting bored with the food already. & believe it or not... but I do miss NYP already! & the food there. LOL. & I already can't wait for attachment to be over even though it just started. Huhhh.. I'm probably not an office type of person. I can't stand sitting down for hours & hours in the office.
Let's hope everything plus work will be so much better this week.