Ok. So my musician uncle is in the Singapore Police Force (SPF) Band. He plays the percussion. & so he invited us to this SPF's Family & Friends Concert at the Home Team Academy near our house there & their guest performer was Taufik. He gave us 6 tix but only the 5 of us got to go coz my bro had madrasah that night. K so Taufik sang his new song, 'Gadis Itu' but the English version that he sang during New Year Countdown that time. He also sang another song with this lady from the Band. She sang really well too!
& the Band was FANTASTIC! I love their sound, the songs they played, etc!! The sound of the Band was really good!!! & listening to the trombone sound - OMG! I loveeee! Totallllehhh. Hehe. & the concert reminded me of my days in Swiss Winds as a Trombonist! Hehe. Miss those days mannn.... & the Band played part of Glenn Miller!!! & my mind totally drifted away to my band days when we played that song! OMG. I miss band!!! I miss being in a band! I miss my trombone section! I miss playing my trombone! I miss my trombone! I miss polishing & cleaning my trombone! I miss having sectionals & full band in our band room! I miss performing in many places with Swiss Winds! Goshhh. I somehow want all those days backkkk! x)
K. So after the concert, everybody went onstage to meet up with their musician family member/friends. We, too, went onstage to meet up with our uncle. I told him how I love the Band totally! Ohya. At the start of the concert, there were percussion solos, bagpipers, etc & also dancers during the 1 hour-long concert. We took pics & then came the big 'announcement'! My uncle told us, "Come! Let me bring you guys to meet Taufik!" & I was like, "OMG, are u serious?! For real?!" My uncle knows him coz Taufik used to be in the Band & that was how we actually got to meet Taufik. LOL.
Ooookie! Pics time!

The bagpipers at the start of the concert!
The percussion, bagpipers & the SPF Band!
Lion dance & the dancers while the Band played songs..
Taufik!
While he sang, pics of his days in the band were shown on the screen..
Taufik & the lady who sang with him..
At the end of the concert...
My ang-moh uncle from my mum's side! He's the one playing the percussion!
The one at the left is my uncle's relative, who's a HUGE fan of Taufik btw (she ran & hugged Taufik when he met us later).
& that's me & my siblings! (:
This was on-stage.
This was where our uncle brought Taufik to us!