Tuesday, January 20, 2009.
Exams are starting & IPP's coming too!> 11:41 PM.
A lot of revision lectures this week. Exams are coming in 3 weeks time! 9th Feb! Study week starts next week. That means no school for 2 weeks leading to exams. I'm turning 19 next week!
Guess what guess what.I'm late for 20 min for my ICT lesson today. & it starts at 12PM. I can probably say: the later the lesson starts, the later I'm gonna be. HAHA. ohh. & that ICT lesson was our very last E-quiz for ICT. Yay! & guess what guess what? Without the group project & Google Reader marks, I'm the highest in my class so far. Yeeeehaaa! LOL. Anyway, that's a non-examination subject so I'm happy with the results. (:
IPP talk tmr after school. I'm starting IPP (industrial attachment) right after my exams end!! So fast. That means no hols for me after Year 2. Straight away attachment. Posting results for my IPP not out yet.. I wonder which company I will get into.. Our PEM says most of us will get into Retail companies coz that's our specialisation - Retail Management & coz the economy's not doing well now so it might be difficult to get companies. Well, hope I'll get into a good one!