Saturday, January 3, 2009.
End 2008 & start 2009 with rushing.> 1:39 AM.
OMG. I so hate projects. They make me stressful.
Marketing Management ICA 2 is to be submitted today by 5PM. There wasn't any school for my class every Friday coz we don't have any lessons. So yay. But today we had to come back to school to complete our project. Oooooh how great that was. =.=
There were still MANY things left with our project. We only did until the survey part. So Kah Hong suggested we meet at 11AM & complete everything by 5PM. But everybody came late. Except me. The other 2 of them said they would come at 1.30PM but only 1 of them came at 2 plus & the other one didn't come at all. She wasn't even aware that the project is to be submitted TODAY. She was working till 5PM so obviously, she can't make it. But she somewhat did her part so that's quite ok ahh I think. But the other one, (whom I shall not name), didn't even do much at all. I'm sooooo pissed with her. I'll probably mark her down! (How do I do the angry emoticon here??)
K. So anyway, we rushed through the report & FINALLY, finished it when it was almost 7PM! All the printing shops were already closed! & we don't wanna go to the library to print them out using cashcards. So we decided to submit it in softcopy first & then the hardcopy later on Monday. Ahhhh-GAIN, hope there'll be no minus-ing of marks!
I don't know what's happened these past few days. I've ended 2008 with the rushing of project completion. & also, start 2009 with the rushing of project completion. =.=
Reached home already like 8PM. I didn't even get to watch my fav Indonesian TV drama on Sensasi channel at 7.30PM! Gonna watch the repeat tmr! Hehe. (: