Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Saturday, December 6, 2008.
What a day!> 12:49 AM.

I've not been blogging.. I know.. Not really in the mood to blog. I've got loads of pics to put up. Probably some other day. Anyway, today is Siti's birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for the donuts btw! Hahaha.

My feet is still hurting. Wore heels just now. Eh. Not really called heels ahh. Don't know what it's called. Ask Mel or Siti. Hahaha. Not used to wearing it. So when I wore it just now, my feet hurts like mad! Especially my tiny toes at the sides. Hahaha. Blisters!!! I wore a total of 3 plasters on both my feet! Still wearing it till school. We went school today to just do project. After that, went out to walk around Raffles City... Luckily, Siti borrowed me her friend's slippers! The slippers were so comfy! LOL. (PSSST: I don't own any slippers btw. I don't know why. LOL.) So from my niceee shoes, demoted to just slippers! LOL. Laugh all u want larhh. What a day! Then while eating donuts in front of the memorial thingy, while camwhoring, we spilled some donut toppings. Hahahhaa. Actually, I was the one who stained the donut toppings on Ezzati's beautiful dress & jeans. LOL LOL LOL. It was on purpose okay! Hahaha. What a day larhh today. Funnehhhhh.

Anyway, found this in one of the messages I received on Facebook:

“A smile costs nothing, but gives much.
It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give.
It takes a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that he can get along without it, and
none is so poor, but that he can be made rich by it.
A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters goodwill in business,
and is the countersign of friendship.
It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged,
sunshine to the sad, and it is nature’s best antidote for trouble.
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen,
for it is something that is of no value to anyone, until it is given away.
Some people are too tired to give you a smile;
Give them one of yours,
as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give….”
Carry A Heart that Never Hates?
Carry a Smile that Never Fades?
Carry a Touch that never Hurts?
Carry a Friendship that Never Fails.
Smile is like a SIM Card
Life is like a phone
When you insert the SIM card of a smile,
a beautiful day is activated …
~Smile~Sweetest & Cheapest form of Charity...