WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:
Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.
Sayonara, ppl!!! I'm flying off to Langkawi tmr! Yay! Finally will have a real holiday. Leaving busy Singapore for a few days to enjoy some days off before school starts again next Monday. Lots of projects to be submitted once school starts. No holiday after Year 2 too. I think we're starting IPP right after Year 2. That's one reason why I have to enjoy this holiday coz my next holiday is still a long way to go.
Ok. Toodles! I'm tired. I'll be back on Saturday! For now, sayonara! (: