Wednesday, December 17, 2008.
Being sick sucks> 12:40 PM.
It sucks to be sick. Especially when this happens during the holidays like right now. Besides that, there's also the projects that have to be completed & submitted when school reopens. I'm hoping we could finish all our projects by this week or maybe by next week - Monday or Tuesday. Coz I'm going on a holiday next week & I don't want to go holiday-ing with a stressed mind, thinking about how we are going to complete the projects.
I came to school at around 11am yesterday to start on our ICT project. However, the rest of my group members as usual, couldn't come. I had to wake Dipak up. He always oversleeps. So in the end, only Dipak & I were there at the level 1 lab to discuss the project. Alvin injured his wrist, according to Dipak (actually, I don't see how an injured wrist has any relation with coming to school for project). Samuel is sick. Dipak & I didn't quite know how to do the Google Reader thingy & it took quite a while to figure it out after asking ppl questions. Then we finally proceeded to look through our ICA3 project which requires report writing. That's basically all we did. It sucks. I couldn't even get my mind to concentrate. I felt dizzy due to the headaches. The heat from my body became worse. I think I had high fever. I told Dipak to just continue with the project discussion some other time coz I seriously couldn't concentrate at that point in time.
Once I got home, I took a nap. When I woke up, it was already 3 plus. & the clinic reopened after their lunch break. When I reached the clinic, I was the 7th person to be seen by the doctor. Long wait. =.= I didn't know there were so many ppl sick in one day. Already, I wanted to go the doctor earlier in the morning but there were a lot of ppl there already. Got a male doctor today & he seemed friendly. Didn't know that going to the doctor is so expensive. A total of THIRTY ONE DOLLARS. I was so relieved after consuming the medication. Felt much better. The heat from my body has gone down significantly.
Anyway,
tips for cooling down your heated body: Drink lots of water, go to the toilet regularly & bathe using cold water. It really works. (: