Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Sunday, November 23, 2008.
Wiki wiki wiki> 2:41 PM.

I can't see how my ICT Biz group can finish our Wiki assessment on time. Oh wait. Yes, I can see how we can finish our Wiki but not as a group. Only Samuel & I have been discussing and playing our part for the Wiki. The other 2 guys hadn't been doing anything at all! I'm so frustrated at them. This is what u will usually get if u have a project group filled with guys & u are the only girl. Especially if the guys are those playful & not serious ones. Sms replied and said will go online but in the end didn't. Sms again but didn't reply. Arghhh. Luckily, this Wiki is only 20 marks. But still...

Can't blame the school that they now don't allow us to choose our own groupings. Coz I'm sure u can't choose who u want to work with in the workplace too. But actually, the reason why we aren't allowed to choose our own groupings for projects now is because some parent went to complain to the school that allowing students to choose their own groupings for projects is unfair & might result in the student not doing well. What the... =.= That particular student was probably a loner ? Hmmph. Not accusing anyone here. Just giving an opinion.

Baked again today. Mini Vanilla Cupcakes & Marble Chocolate Cheesecakes. Orders from ppl. Rezeki semakin menambah... Alhamdulillah...

Anyway, Taufik's new Malay album out today!

Why are u ignoring me? I'm ignoring u because u are ignoring me.