Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Wednesday, October 15, 2008.
My thoughts on the new modules...> 6:39 PM.

I shall tell u what I think of my brand new modules so far this Semester:

1) Business Finance
- My 1st tutorial of Sem 2 was this!!! Crazy!... In the morning at 9AM, suddenly phrases like Time Value for Money (TVM), Present Value (PV), saving money early for retiring... all these phrases jumbled in my head. My tutor started shooting us with questions about financing & stuff 1st thing in the morning!!!... My mind was in a daze. I WAS CONFUSED. I mean, what do u expect? This module's scaring me! O_O

2) Essentials of Finance & Management Accounting (EFMA)
- Also known as EFMA. Sounds like asthma! Haha. But I love the name! Well, hopefully, I'll love the module too! Hhmm... so far the module's ok. It reminds me of POA. Balance Sheet & stuff. But we're not doing Balance Sheet I think. Some other Statement...

3) Marketing Management
- I think I will like this module. Maybe coz I kinda like Marketing. I'll probably do Marketing in future! (:

4) Essentials of Retail Studies (ESSRS)
- This one's not bad too... It's the specialisation I'm taking - Retail Management!

5) ICT Application for Business
- Hhmmm... not really sure.. I just had 1 lab lesson only... but the lecture I went to just now was scary! I don't understand larhh! Watching the lecturer talked seemed to be more interesting than the module itself! HAH!

6) Business Law
- I felt the module was kinda dry... but somebody told me it's easy to score - just have to memorise the laws. =.= I DON'T FANCY STUDYING ABOUT LAWS! Maybe that's why I'm not in Dip in Law Management! (:

7) National Education (NE)
- Compulsory for everyone to pass! Had to either go for 1 of the visits listed or listen/attend to 2 seminars/talks, etc... & of coz, write something like a report after that! =.= I thought the visits sounded interesting though! The lecturer even threatened us that we could fail NE & would have to repeat it!! =.=

8) Family & Youth Work
- My 1st choice elective! Interesting module... but the ICAs sounded quite difficult... Anyway, shall do my very best! (:

Anyway, met with a lot of people today! Old. New. EMRS. MSC. U name it! Haha. It's nice to walk around school & bump into people u know! I feel that TEP is a really good way to make new friends & extend your circle of friends! TEP was where I found people with characters that are different & unique & from all sorts of backgrounds. Fun & funny people too! =)