Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Tuesday, September 16, 2008.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE (:> 9:38 AM.

About 3 days have gone by but I still feel really pleased following Liverpool's win over Man Utd on Saturday. It was a fantastic game! Even though Man Utd had the advantage of an early goal, Liverpool didn't give up & kept on fighting. They even dominated the 2nd half. I was really pleased with the way Liverpool played. It was the best performance this season so far! & even better, they did it without Fernando Torres & only about 22 minutes with Steven Gerrard! Liverpool really deserved the win & some luck too. I've no idea what happened to Man Utd. We haven't seen them in their usual good form yet so far this season. It's probably due to the absence of Cristiano Ronaldo. HEH! Don't tell me they can't perform well without Cristiano? HEH! *evil laughter*

[[[IT'S UP TO U IF U WANNA READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH OR NOT.]]] =)

Ok. I'm about to clear some doubts here. Haha. You guys must have been kind of confused as to why sometimes u see me supporting Man Utd & then some other times Liverpool. Haha. Well, it's because as I've already said, I support both teams & I love how they play & everything. In case u didn't already know, the 2 teams play 2 different styles of play. But 1 thing I couldn't really understand was I always felt like a more loyal fan towards Liverpool than to Man Utd. I don't know why... There's something about Liverpool that makes me wanna stay with the team no matter whether they win or lose. That's why everytime there's a match between these 2 teams, I'll always say that I want Liverpool to win, rather than Man Utd. There's just something about them that makes u wanna stay loyal. I've been a Man Utd fan longer though. I've started being a RED DEVILS fan since I started watching soccer with my bro & dad... that was since I was in primary school btw. However, during my secondary school days, I began to watch more soccer matches to broaden my soccer knowledge & I was more exposed to the different teams there are & all the different leagues.. [[I didn't know about the different teams & leagues when I was still in primary school btw. Haha.]] That was when I discover Liverpool existed & I began liking this particular club. I began watching their matches besides Man Utd's although I haven't consider myself a REDS fan. I only officially [[wahh.. officially seyy... wahaha! xD]] became a REDS fan when Fernando Torres joined Liverpool! wahaha. It's probably due to Torres too! LOL. Coz during the World Cup & all, I always support Spain & I liked Torres' playing style & skills, & of coz his looks for that matter. HAH! I then found out he's from Athletico Madrid. & after some years, when I found out Liverpool's interest in him, I became excited & told myself: "This is the time to consider myself as a REDS fan!!!"

So that's basically how it started...

[[[NOW BACK...]]]

Sunday's iftar at Al-Huda Mosque was fun, Fun & FUN!!! It was organised by NYPMS. I was part of the publicity dept but I didn't do much though due to my busy schedule, which I kind of regretted. Thanks to Bro Firdaus though who did most of the publicity stuffs! But I think the whole team did a wonderful job & alhumdulillah, it went well. (: I didn't think we could actually do it. Organise this whole event, I mean. But teamwork is always important & thinking back to last year, they already did it, so could we. (: One of the games we played was finding out what our names meant & then as a group, we had to create a story using the meaning of our names! That was pretty fun! & then there was also the Passing The Ball & People's Bingo which were fun icebreakers as well. Ooooh & I made new friends which was part of what makes it fun! & we also had the interactive syarahan by Ustaz Irwan Hadi & the problem cards! & not forgetting the Tilawah-thon & doing our prayers together! What an experience! Reached home pretty late but I really enjoyed it & already can't wait for the next one to begin! Haha.

Hhhmmm... wish SMDN could experience this together as well.. SMDN, how? Heeee (: