Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Monday, September 1, 2008.
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!> 7:19 AM.

Ramadhan is here!!! LOL. kkk. Firstly, I would like to make a shoutout to all Muslims: "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!" =)

I've received some sms-es wishing Selamat Berpuasa & so on.. & I would like to put this particular sms i received here. I like the way it sounds... as in the mix of English & Malay in it & the way it is phrased. The cuteness & cleverness of the words that are used. Haha. Don't mind me.

Sempena Ramadhan yang akan menjelang tidak lama lagi,
Sentiasalah setting niat,
Upgrade iman,
Download sabar,
Upload usaha,
Delete dosa,
Update doa,
Dan top-up ilmu agar boleh redeem pahala.
Selamat Berpuasa! :D

Haha. Cute, ain't it? Haha ok. Anyway, we celebrated my mum's birthday yesterday at Swensens although her birthday was on Saturday. Wonderful day yesterday =)

Btw, I'm updating my blog now while waiting for the clock to strike 7.45AM so that I can leave my house for school. LOL. Haven't been blogging as regular as I used to before. Hehhs. Ohya. Speaking of school, I'm on FULL DAY SHIFT today!! Coz the students from CSC & BW are supposed to make their last-day payments for the Personal Selling on mooncakes at Friendz today. Full day man! But time flies fast so that's ok.

Anyway, I watched Wall-E already! My mum had discounted tickets from her workplace again. Haha. Not a bad movie. Cute movie, I must say. Haha. I think Wall-E, the robot, is cute. LOL. As in his actions & the way he protects the one he falls in love with. Yes. Robots experience love too! LOL. Funny story. Go watch if u want!

Ohh. & my sister borrowed 'Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants' on DVD & it's such a nice & touching story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go watch it, ppl! Go find the DVD & watch it. Very touching. Story about 4 girls who are best friends who are separated for the 1st time in their whole lives for the Summer! & they discovered a magical jeans/pants which fits nicely for all 4 of them & they decided to pass the jeans around during the summer. Each of them gets to keep the jeans for 1 week & they have to wear it everyday! They make rules too! I cried while watching it. Touching larhh! Haha. & I feel it's nice to have a group of girls whom u are close with & do everything with & support each other no matter what. =)