Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Sunday, September 21, 2008.
Reports back to haunt me? NOOOOOO...> 5:25 PM.

I've been baking, yo. Haha. My mum & I have been baking kuih for our family & also to those who had ordered from us. Unfortunately, for this year, I didn't publicise my homemade Hari Raya kuih in my blog. Coz I figured I won't have the time to bake a lot this year anyway since I'm not having any holidays this time round due to my TEP attachment. Only have the weekends to bake. & also weekday afternoons if I'm on morning shift. Thus, I'm only taking in limited amount of orders from people this time. For today, I just baked Biskut London Almond (London Almond Cookies) & Cornflakes Treats. Tmr will probably be Kek Batik or Peanut Butter Treats. Hehe. I love baking (:

Oh no! The stress may be back! Reports are back to haunt me! Heh. I'm almost done with Friendz's sales report for Week 6, which is due tmr. Week 6! My TEP MSC is until Week 9!!! That means left with 3 more weeks & then back to hitting the books again for Semester 2! Part of me is excited but the other part of me feels like I'm not sure if I can get myself back to books & studying! Coz TEP's been really fun coz there's NO studying & just learning the Business Process etc which I kinda like! Heh.

Anyway, we'll probably be doing mobile selling around school some time this week together with Value Shop ppl. Then, reports, Reports & more REPORTS!!!
There's:
>>Attachment Summary Report
>>Peer Appraisal
>>Personal Selling Report
Deadline for submission is 29th Sept!!! which is next Monday. By 5PM.

Like that's not enough, we have this session some time this week too, where we have to prepare beforehand, as an outlet, our Overall Sales Report so far for the 6-7 weeks that we've been through. & then, we've this Feedback Session on 29th Sept.

I'll manage all this somehow. Insya'allah. What's more with baking the Hari Raya kuih orders & helping my parents clean up the house & of coz going to Geylang again for last minute Hari Raya shopping. Haha.

Toodles! (: