WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:
Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.
still missing... the memories we had together...> 9:51 PM.
I still miss EMRS! Especially Teams 4 & 5! Haish...
Team 4 after our National Day Fair at the Linkway:
Teams 4 & 5 after our Cool Green Fair at the Atrium: Guess what?? It's 20.08.2008 today!!! Hahaha. I didn't realise it till Naf told me. Haha. nice date uhh?
Anyway, besides that, today was a busy day at Friendz. Not because there were many customers... but because the goods for 2 of the suppliers that I'm in-charge of just arrived today & I had to check the stock & display them. So time passed very fast today. I'm supposed to be in the afternoon shift this week btw. But tmr we're having field trip to Suntec City coz there's some sort of Gifts Fair or something like that & we're supposed to go there & source for suppliers for our outlets. Haha.