Thursday, August 28, 2008.
Reports not over!!!> 7:29 AM.
Due to Naf's pleas, I'm gonna update! Haha! Ok. Firstly, sorry for not updating regularly. Haven't been online so much too. Been kind of busy with stuff. I
KNOW u guys are having term breaks & holidays & all... but I'm
NOT okayy!!! So stop making me jealous already! Heh. No term breaks for me this semester. BOOHOO. coz I'm still currently undergoing the Teaching Enterprise Project (TEP). It's like attachment but it's in school.
I've done our weekly sales report for last week. I actually did a full-day shift on Monday just to finish it okay! Spent the whole afternoon, man! & report's not over yet! We have to do another sales report but this time with our shift partner & it's due tmr! Stress stress larhh. This time the report has to be more detailed & we have to analyse EVERY SINGLE SUPPLIER!!! In case u guys didn't know, our Friendz outlet has 14 suppliers!!! So if we have to analyse every single one of the supplier, the stocks rationalisation & all... u'll know how long & tedious that will take! Oh gosh.
Today can be counted as full day shift again. Coz there'll be a Customer Service workshop & Thiagi game in the afternoon. & at night, I'll usually be too tired to go online. & I've got like soooo many emails but tooo little time to read. I'll probably skip some.
K. I'll update whenever I can. Gotta get ready fo school already! Morning shift! Cyar!