Friday, August 15, 2008.
Friendz so far...> 11:20 PM.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I was busy this whole week.
It's handover week! The old batch in the various MSC hand over the outlets to us - the new batch. Hehe. Today was the official handover. The old batch left at 2pm today for their Farewell Party & left us at our outlets. Hah. So far so good... Haha. Basically we did like store operations everyday for our own outlets. & mine of coz is Friendz! Wheee~!! LOL. I like the stuffs there! So cute & it's filled with gifts. I loike! LOL. I'm in-charge of 3 suppliers & we did stock count on Wednesday & oh my... there were many stocks to count! I had a slight headache seyy! Haha. But the old batch were really great! They helped us out when we didn't understand some of the operation stuffs & treated us as if we have been friends for months! Haha. FYI, we knew each other only on Monday!! How cool is that larhh??!!! Haha. There were a few discrepancies in the stock count though... But alhamdulillah, everything's settled already! Wheee~!
Ok. If I were to compare EMRS & MSC, I think I would prefer EMRS! EMRS was so fun!!! I miss those wonderful moments we had... All of us still stick together though! Good thing that most of us are posted to MSC outlets in this next round. We still met like everyday & I think our bond grew stronger & I made new friends especially those whom I didn't get to talk to as often during EMRS itself. Heh. Like Amily, Shan, Roche, Ash, etc... Don't know why suddenly when we are at MSC, we begin to talk. But that's good, ain't it? Haha.
We already knew our shifts btw! & I'm in morning shift next week & I'm partnered together with Amily! I'm glad I can bond & click with the rest of them who are also posted to Friendz. Our shifts will be on alternate weeks btw. So i SHOULD be free in the afternoon for the whole of next week! Unless I have training or whatever.. Anybody wanna go out?? LOL.
We did full shifts this week & I'm exhausted! Coz we're supposed to learn the opening & closing end day shift & all that... Ok then. I'm gonna stop here. Toodles! (: