Friday, July 25, 2008.
Heh heh heh...> 11:22 PM.
Live In Style Fair is over!!! Yay! LOL. That means my cashier duty is over too. LOL. It's quite fun typing the product codes in the cash register but it's quite stressful too when the queue's long & we have to speed things up. Pressure arhhhhz!!! Haha. Sorry to some of my friends who wanted to talk to me but that didn't happen coz I was busy with cashiering. Haha. Talking about cashiering, for both days we actually have discrepancies larhh!!! Haishh. Sad man. LOL. Yesterday, we had surplus of $0.30 for the cash in hand but shortage of $14.20 for the NETS transactions! For today, we couldn't tally again the amount that we counted in the cash register & the amount that's supposed to be in the cash register based on the transactions we entered. We had a surplus of $1 for today! LOL. But anyway, the event's over!!! At least I've the experience of being a cashier! Haha. & our sales were fantastic!!! We had around $15000+++ of sales for this fair!!! The target initially was $7000! Power uhh!!! =)
Kenny: Laugh some more... Laugh some more...
Me: I'm not laughing! I'm just smiling! See! Haha.
Kenny: Hahaha... Yes, u laughed larhh!
Me: Where got I laugh? Haha. Kk. From tmr onwards, I'm gonna try to control my laughter... K? Haha.
Kenny: [gave me that look that prompted me to laugh..]Me: [tried controlling my laughter but couldn't.. Haha.] K larhh k larhh... I can't control... Haha. Ehh. I've no idea why I can't control lehh.. Haha..
Kenny: Haha.. See? I told u! U can't control it larhh.. coz it's in your blood already! It's already part of your character! xD
LOL. I was like, "What do u mean in my blood already?" Hahaha.. It was hilarious. & he's always saying, "Laugh some more... Laugh some more..." whenever he saw me. =.= It gets kinda irritating but funny too coz I'm always wondering why it's tough for me to stop laughing at times. & it's that look he gave me larhh! Haha.
Some people had sort of a party over at the project room after school today & it's an invitation-only kind of party. & they bought wine, beer & all that. They invited me but there's no way I'm going larhh. I was darn tired anyway after the Fair. Ange just told me all the guys were drunk especially Kenny & Marcus. Marcus was dead drunk according to her. LOL. & they were all still there at 10 plus.
I'm supposed to be meeting my supplier tmr at La Salle but he told me at the last minute at 4 plus just now. I got plans already tmr larhh. Emailed him at 5 plus but no reply from him yet.
SMDN outing tmr!!! YAY!!! Can't wait! We're watching The Dark Knight tmr! I seriously can't wait to watch that movie! I've been waiting like for months to watch that! My fave superhero - Batman!!! Haha. I love his car! Darn cool, man! Heh.