Wednesday, June 25, 2008.
interesting day actually... won't elaborate> 11:13 PM.
Today was hilarious! especially when we just ended school at 5.30pm. Hahaha. I won't elaborate for some reasons. Haha. (:
I met Nafisah after school at Lot 1. Just for a very short while though. I wanted to buy a belt but I didn't in the end. :( & Cotton On is like selling their stuffs at 50% off!!! LOL. It's actually due to the GSS which is still on currently & a lot of other shops are also selling their stuffs at really LOW PRICES!!! Great buy larhh! Haha.
I MISS SHOPPING! As in
really shopping larhh. As in u really go out to just shop & shop & shop till u drop. Like they always say. Haha.
Oh ok. So school. I'm finishing off with contacting external food vendors & getting them to set up their booth at our school's Atrium for the upcoming Fair. 4 confirmed. Left with 1 more. I'm still sourcing for it with Ange's help. She's my assistant. Have to get it done by this Friday. Which I think will be quite tough. Coz a lot of vendors actually rejected us either due to their lack of manpower on the 2 days event or that they don't have the right type of equipment for a roadshow event like that or that they're simply not interested.
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It can be quite stressful. But music that's blasted in our project room helps, I guess... Haha. Which we're not supposed to do. But oh well...
NO MUSIC, NO LIFE. Hahaha. Supervisors not there anyway. (:
SOCCER. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. LOL. Tonight. Or rather... Early tmr morning. 1st semi-final of EURO 08. Haha.
Germany VS Turkey. What's your guess? Who's gonna be the winner? Well, I think Germany will win. Coz they've players who are strong & are very skilful. But if u think about it... Turkey could win too. Coz they've been like winning through catching up. Haha. They've got quality players too. But great players like Arda Turan is being suspended which is really a blow to Turkey. & not forgetting they have injured players too. & I heard they may even play their 3rd choice goalkeeper as a normal player. Haha. Well... all I wanna say is:
Expect the Unexpected. Faham2 je larhh... (: