Thursday, May 8, 2008.
who can u really trust?> 1:17 PM.
This is a crazy world
These can be lonely times
It's hard to know who's on your side
Most of the time
..
Who can you really trust
Who do you really know
Is there anybody out there
Who can make you feel less alone
Some times you just can't make it on your own
.
..
...
If you reach emptyness
..
You know I'll do my best
To fill you up with all the love
That I can show someone
I promise you you'll never walk alone>>>[[LIVERPOOL's tagline/slogan! hehe.]]
...
..
...
Everybody needs somebody who
keep a heart and soul in two
...
..
.
[[Here I Am - Leona Lewis]]
.
How do know if that person can be trusted? How do u know if that person is your true friend and not just someone who's hanging out there with you just for the sake of hanging out? How do u figure out all this? There are friends who just pretend they are close to u but actually they aren't sincere at all on being friends with u... what's all this pretending about? why is it that u can't tell your secrets or be frank to the ones who are close to u?