Inside.
WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:

Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.

email/msn/facebook/friendster/myspace: undefined_sakky07@hotmail.com

Visit my FACEBOOK profile!


View Full MyPersonality.org Profile
0
50
100
%
Openness
69%
Conscientiousness
69%
Extraversion
69%
Agreeableness
50%
Neuroticism
56%

See my Personality Profile
Down.

ShoutMix chat widget

In.


Designer: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

online

Site Meter
Sunday, December 16, 2007.
Asian Idol performance review> 4:12 PM.

I just felt that Hady (SIN) didn't do his best last night. I thought he chose all da wrong songs. He should have chosen to sing songs like Freedom or even You Give Me Wings instead of Beautiful Day. & maybe Lagenda or Hijau instead of Berserah. He looked very nervous to me & didn't seem comfortable on stage last night. He performed much much better during the Singapore Idol days. I think he's basically nervous uhh. Could it be the lack of support? Well, nobody said it was easy to perform in front of a 5000-strong crowd. Anyways, it's over & i think it's a really good exposure for him. He could learn a lot of things just by being in Asian Idol. It's also a good platform for him to spread his wings & showcase his talents to the other 5 countries, don't u think?

Anyways, i thought Mike Mohede did his best. I like his vocals! I find it very warm & welcoming. Touching tOo! & he has the home support. To me, Mike (INDO) should be the Asian Idol , followed by Mau Marcelo (PHIL) & Jaclyn Victor (MAL) respectively. The other 3 didn't really gave their best. But I think these 6 idols will definitely have a career-boost once this Asian Idol is over. All the best to all 6 of them!!! =D

Psst::: I really dislike the Malaysian judge! He sucks! & why was he given to comment on all 6 idols?? My friend told me she felt like slapping him in the face. Hahaha. =P