Monday, September 24, 2007.
shopped for Hari Raya outfits> 7:49 AM.
went to Geylang with my mum on Saturday & we bought Hari Raya clothes!! again. haha. There were like soooooooooooo many ppl there shopping for Hari Raya stuffs... Hhmm... & there are so many nice nice
baju kurung &
kebaya there.. I realised there are more
baju kebaya than
baju kurung being sold in the shops this year. It's like the trend for this year's Hari Raya or something.
Anyways, my mum & I bought Hari Raya clothes for ourselves & also for our family. haha. coz only my mum & I love shopping so we shopped for Hari Raya clothes for the rest too! hehehe... I don't know why but my siblings end up having 2 new sets of Hari Raya outfits to wear for Hari Raya! yeahh! haha. This year mine is both
baju kebaya! Last year was
baju kurung... One is black & white in colour while the other one is black & pink in colour! yay! I love pink!! hahaha. My family's theme this year is Blue-Black!!! That means we're gonna wear blue & black outfits for 1st day of Hari Raya this year! It's been kind of a tradition that we wear the same colour as a family!
Boriah(is that how u spell it? haha) rite??!!!! haha. That's one of the things I like when it comes to celebrating Hari Raya. You walk around Singapore & you can see Muslim families wearing their beautiful Hari Raya outfits & celebrating together as united families & some even wear matching outfits(just like my family)!! That's the spirit that I like! It creates closer bonds too... just like during this beautiful month of Ramadhan where it encourages us to eat together with our families! I like Ramadhan! This is a month where you are given the opportunity to lessen your sins. & for those who professed themselves as Muslims but refuse to follow the guidelines & do what you are supposed to do as Muslims, I just hope that you'll realise it soon enough. Coz I personally have quite a number of friends who are like that but no matter what, they won't change their own ways.
Inikan bulan yang mulia... Kalau disia-siakan begitu sahaja, kan dah wasted.
Kadang-kadang, tak faham larhh orang-orang ni sumer... Tolong respect
larhh sikit bulan Ramadhan ni... Tapi kalau dah macam gitu, apa lagi nak kite buat kan... Tapi aku percaya kalau mereka ni kalau dah insaf, insya'allah mereka akan berubah... Tapi kalau mereka dah keras kepala macam kawan aku ni..., dah susah sikit sebab mereka tak nak dengar nasihat kita. Good luck
untok mereka larhh ye... (: