Saturday, September 22, 2007.
my small business is thriving!!> 7:18 AM.
Many sorries for not updating my blog!! hahaha. I'm busy with my small business that I'm making here during the holidays... yupps! I've been busy buying the ingredients, baking & selling the goodies! My sales has been going really really well, I must say!! I'm actually impressed by the progress in sales that I'm making! Coz I didn't expect my business here to be going at a very good rate considering that this is just my first time selling goodies for Hari Raya! whOohOo~! 3 cheers for Sakinah! LOLS!! XD I'm now considering to continue with this small business stuff during my holidays or whenever I'm free! I'm still taking in orders for Hari Raya btw... I'll stop taking orders for Hari Raya goodies by next week. Anyway, here are more pics just to keep you entertained! haha... =D
Pineapple Tarts(Kuih Tart)


I sold
Pineapple Tarts that day at
8 for $2 in 1 pack! & i received a very good response for it! I received many orders for this for Hari Raya & the orders are still coming in! It's my grandma's recipe which she got it from her mother! So it's like a tradition recipe thing u see... haha... & her
Pineapple Tarts are always the BEST ever!!! The crust especially is so damn good that you just can't stop eating!! haha...
In case any of you wants to order too, I'm selling these
Pineapple Tarts at
50 pieces for $14 & 100 pieces for $27. (:
Next, I baked
Chocolate Chip Amos Cookies!!!



I haven't started selling these cookies but I already have many orders for them!! I'm selling these cookies with chocolate chips & chocolate chips plus nuts!! coz i've been told that some ppl don't like nuts but want the chocolate chips!! hahaha... so u gotta state if u want them with/without nuts okie!
I'm selling these
chocolate chip amos cookies at
50 pieces for $14 & 100 pieces for $27!! (:
Next, are the
Cheesy Cupcakes!!!






It's cheese in the middle as you can see from the pictures... yupp! So cheese lovers.... these are for you! hahaha... I don't know why but apparently, my dad's colleagues like these
Cheesy Cupcakes more than my mum's colleagues, based on the number of orders I get! haha...
I'm selling these
Cheesy Cupcakes at
5 for $2 in 1 pack! (: