WADDUP?!
Pls be prepared while u enter part of my life.
At any point of time if u feel like u have enough of me, clickhere.Thanks, anw & take carez (:
Deep.
NUR SAKINAH.
Call me Sakinah, Kina, Inah, Kiki, Sakky, etc.
Born on 26th January 1990.
Nineteen.
Taking Dip in Business Management at SBM, NYP.
Specialising in Retail Management.
A REDS/LIVERPOOL fan/supporter.
She is always there for me Through thick and thin, Showing me the way to be; And when I am down she lifts up my chin. I always wonder - How can I repay her? Then I think I just love her, And I hope she wants that too. Where would I be without her? Nowhere, I suppose; But then, I fear - What will I do when she goes?...
diz poem iz dedicated to my grandma... she's now in da hospital for 1 week alreadi... suffering from kidney failure... now, i juz pray for her to get well... at least well enuf for her to be home, smiling, telling me jokes, etc... be her usual self... her normal self... together wif us... together as a family... i miz her so much alreadi... i onli haf visited her once in da hospital... i want to visit her again... maybe even everyday if i could... i want to be by her side... always... i couldn't stand to see all diz happening in my life... it affects my life... i keep thinking about her day & night... everywhere... i can't seem to concentrate in my studies... no mood to do anything alreadi... my appetite has changed for da past few days... i would daydream a lot... i juz can't imagine dat all diz iz realli happening to me now...