Tuesday, August 31, 2004.
i'm juz a kid...dats my life..> 12:54 PM.
I w0ke up it was 7
Waited till 11
just t0 figure out that n0 one w0uld call
I think i g0t a l0t of friends but I d0n't hear fr0m them
What's an0ther night all al0ne?
When y0ur spending everyday on y0ur own
and here it g0es..
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I kn0w that its n0t fair
N0b0dy cares, cause I'm al0ne and the w0rld is
having m0re fun than me
And maybe when the night is dead, i'll crawl int0 my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try t0 think ab0ut the last time, I had a g0od time
Every0ne's g0t s0mewhere t0 g0
And their g0nna leave me here on my own
and here it g0es..
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I kn0w that its n0t fair
N0b0dy cares, cause I'm al0ne and the w0rld is
having m0re fun than me
What the fuck is wr0ng with me?
d0n't fit in with anyb0dy
H0w did this happen t0 me?
Wide awake I'm b0red and I can't fall asleep
cause every night is the w0rst night ever
I'm just a kid
I'm just a kid
I'm just a kid
I'm just a kid
I'm just a kid
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I kn0w that its n0t fair
N0b0dy cares, cause I'm al0ne and the w0rld is
having m0re fun than me
I'm all al0ne t0night
N0b0dy cares t0night
Cause im just a kid t0night
*_+I'm Just A Kid by Simple Plan+_*